Family Information

Please click the links on the right for helpful family information. We've also included links below to forms or additional information on requests that we often receive.

How do I obtain copies of district forms?
MHS Electronic User Agreement
Field Trip Consent
Free and Reduced Lunch Application *** Please select 'Landscape Orientation' when printing application. ***
Why do I need a CORI form?
If you wish to volunteer in our school, you will need to fill out a CORI form. If you have had a CORI check through the School Department in the past three years, you do not need to have another. If you wish to go on a field trip (daily or overnight), you must also be fingerprinted. Please see the Volunteering Requirements page for more info.
How do I find out about events at the High School?
To learn about upcoming events, please check the district calendar's link to the right or in the 'Calendars' top menu.
How do I find out about events in the community?
The district promotes a "green" approach for the distribution of community flyers and announcements. Instead of flyers sent home in the weekly "backpack," approved community events and/or sign-ups are posted on a web page entitled Virtual Backpack. You'll find its link to the right or in the 'Quick Links' top menu. Please review this site each week as new approvals for flyers are posted as they are received.

Magic Hat Thrift Shop Parent and Student Volunteers Needed

magic-hat  Sign up as an Adult Volunteer
Students can volunteer too!  Sign up as a Student Saturday Volunteer

Translate this website

English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish
© 2018 Marblehead Public Schools