Tuition Reimbursement

Depending on your contract, you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement payment. Courses eligible for reimbursement require pre-approval. For information and course pre-approval and reimbursement request forms, please see Kerry O'Shaughnessy in the Human Resources Office. (781) 639-3140 ext.16. These forms are also available with your building secretary and on the site. You will need proof of payment for classes, proof of grade/transcript and in some cases course catalogue description.

Travel Reimbursement

Travel must be pre-approved with a Leave Request Form ‘cherry sheet’ signed by building Principal/Department Head and submitted through the Superintendent’s Office. Forms are available with your building secretary or on our website under forms. For those eligible for mileage reimbursement, those forms are available from the building secretaries or the Business Office.

Supply/Instructional Material Requests/Orders

Supply and material requests must be pre-approved by your building or department head and ordered through building secretary. For WB Mason and School Specialty orders, teachers may order using our online platform with these vendors. Please see your building secretary for instructions and log in information. Online orders are subject to approval from the building administration and the Business Manager. There are no reimbursements for materials purchased on your own, please plan accordingly. Questions for supply and material requests may be directed to your teacher leaders, building Principal or building secretary.