- Student's Birth Certificate
- Immunization Information
- Physical Exam Information including vision screening: Exam date within one year of the start of school
- Quit Claim Deed or Mortgage Statement or Signed Lease AND Rent receipt
- Utility Bill - Gas, Oil, Electric, Home Telephone (not cell phone) or Cable
- Valid MA driver's license or Valid Passport or Valid photo ID
The Marblehead Public Schools complies with all requirements of the McKinney Vento Act and Massachusetts regulations for students from military families and those in DCF custody. Please contact Pam Long, the registrar, for assistance with the enrollment process if your student may qualify for immediate enrollment as a member of these subgroups.
Parents or guardians may access the registration form by entering the URL into a browser or following this link: https://www.familyid.com/marblehead-public-schools-registration
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- Click on the FamilyID link to select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account, click Log In.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, please check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. If you start an online registration, you may save and finish it at a later time.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete. Review your summary.
- Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
We encourage all registrations to be processed online. For those families who are unable to register online you may print the Registration Forms for District (Grades 1-12) or Kindergarten from links below.
Registration Forms (to be used only if unable to register online)
Click here for information and registration for the Integrated Preschool Program.
The online registration for Kindergarten will open on Monday, February 22, 2021. We encourage all registrations to be processed online through the FamilyID website.
- Children must turn five on or before August 31, 2021 to register for Kindergarten.
Kindergarten Screening (By Appointment)
Parent(s) and Guardian(s) of students registered for Kindergarten must schedule a screening appointment. Kindergarten screening is tentatively scheduled for September 1st and 2nd. More info will be available as the date approaches.