SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL MINUTES
I. Greeting at 3:00 PM
II . Breakout Groups - What are the Top- Goals for the SAC for this year?
III. NEASC Visit
* Posponed until 2026
* We are on waiting list for NEASC workshop
* Faculty and Staff will do self - reflective work to prepare for visit , starting 2023
IV. Social Media
* All grades will attend workshops about responsible social media use the week of November 15.
V. School Improvement Plan Updates
* We have begun to align teaching and learning , pre- K - 12, with MTSS, which allows all students to meet or exceed academic and social - emotional standards.
* Diversity , Equity , Inclusion - district -wide team created to lead teacher training
- Equity audit occured at beginning of school year
- Teachers attended ( and will attend more ) PD with Henry Turner and Ms. Page
- Anti-discrimination program students who violate DEI policies, focused on educationg students about origins and impacts of discriminationg language .
VI. MCAS UPDATE
* Improved since 2019 : English and Language Arts
* Scores dropped Statewide : Math
* Stayed the same : Biology