Kindergarten Registration Information
We are excited to announce that we now offer the convenience of online registration through FamilyID, a secure platform for registration that provides a convenient way to register your child(ren) for enrollment in the Marblehead Public Schools. If you start an online registration, you may save it and finish it at a later time. All information for each family member is stored in the system under your FamilyID profile. In addition to facilitating the registration process for parents and guardians, online registration enables the district to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible by reducing the amount of printed paper forms.
What you should know before registering your child for Kindergarten
- Children must turn five on or before August 31, 2021 to register for Kindergarten.
Kindergarten Screening (By Appointment):
Kindergarten screening is tentatively scheduled for September 1st and 2nd. More info will be available as the date approaches.
Kindergarten RegistrationThe online registration for Kindergarten will be available starting Monday, February 22. We encourage all registrations to be processed online through the FamilyID website (see below.)Information needed to accurately complete your child's registration
Student's Health Information
Student's Birth Certificate
Required Proofs of Marblehead Residency for Parents | Guardians
Physical Exam Information including vision screening: Exam date within one year of the start of school
The Marblehead Public Schools complies with all requirements of the McKinney Vento Act and Massachusetts regulations for students from military families and those in DCF custody. Please contact Pam Long, the registrar, for assistance with the enrollment process if your student may qualify for immediate enrollment as a member of these subgroups.
Quit Claim Deed or Mortgage Statement or Signed Lease AND Rent receipt
Utility Bill - Gas, Oil, Electric, Home Telephone (not cell phone) or Cable
Valid MA driver's license or Valid Passport or Valid photo ID
If you need assistance with registration, please contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 781-205-2800 x1.Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.Follow these steps:
We encourage all registrations to be processed online. For those families who are unable to register online, you may print the Registration Forms from the District's website.
Click on the FamilyID link to select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account, click Log In.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, please check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. If you start an online registration, you may save and finish it at a later time.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete. Review your summary.
- Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.