• Supply/Instructional Material Requests or Orders:

    Supply and material requests must be pre-approved by your building or department head and ordered through the building secretary. For WB Mason and School Specialty orders, teachers may order using our online platform with these vendors. Please see your building secretary for instructions and login information. Online orders are subject to approval from the building administration and the Business Manager. There are no reimbursements for materials purchased on your own, please plan accordingly. Questions for supply and material requests may be directed to your teacher leaders, building Principal or building secretary.

    Travel Reimbursement:

    Travel must be pre-approved with a Leave Request Form ‘cherry sheet’ signed by building Principal/Department Head and submitted through the Superintendent’s Office. Forms are available with your building secretary or on our website under Human Resources>Applications/Forms. For those eligible for mileage reimbursement, those forms are available from the building secretaries or the Business Office.

    Bus Fee and/or Field Trip Money:

    All collected funds from students for classroom field trips must be submitted to the Business Office labeled with School and Teacher/Classroom/Team name. Please see attached memo regarding district cash and deposit management and student fundraising.

    User Fees and Tuition Payments:

    The business office coordinates many of the school student/family user fee and tuition payments (Kindergarten and Pre-K) for early childhood education. Faculty and families will find free and reduced lunch and tuition waiver information on our website under Family & Community>Forms. If students or families have questions regarding a specific or unique billing or payment situation or request, please contact the Business Office.